Sunday, March 6, 2011

Update..

Hey guys!
Just wanted to update everyone on what I've been up to lately. I recently shot with Playboy Special Editions over thanksgiving and I ended up getting on the cover of Natural Beauties which is on sale now! You can purchase the magazine at Barnes and Noble or anywhere magazines are sold also on Playboy.com/specialeditions :) I also have two new pictorials on the Playboy girls network. Go to playboygirls.com & it's under Natural Beauties! Hope everyone checks it out! <3

Last but not least, I need to ask for everyones help!! I'm going to be a contestant in Maxim's Hometown Hottie contest and I need your votes! My profile will be online starting 3.7.2011 at noon until 3.14.2011 ! You can vote once a day and it takes no time at all! I know it's annoying to see me post this all week but it means a lot to me! Just go to http://www.hometownhotties.com/ and find my name then click vote! I appreciate all your help/support! Thank you!! xoxo <333

<33/ Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment